Below are several links we feel our parents will find helpful.
- Do you have questions about College Tennis? Check out the USTA Guide to College Tennis – Click Here!
- Is your child a Serial Driller? Learn why avoiding MATCH PLAY is so dangerous – Click Here!
- Learn more about the state of junior tennis in the USA – Click Here!
- Please check out our How to Watch Your Child Play Tennis video – Click HERE!
- Junior Walk-On Pass: This is the secret weapon of everyone one of our highest-ranked players. Every one of our best players has a junior walk-on pass and uses it. Our junior walk-on policy allows juniors who are members and currently enrolled in a clinic (or a regularly scheduled weekly private lesson) to play for FREE any day of the week. Below are the guidelines…
- Courts may be booked any day or time that the club is open.
- Players may book the court no earlier than 24 hours before the time they want to play.
- If any player on the court is using the walk-on pass, then all players must abide by the 24-hour rule before the court is booked or they will be charged the normal court rate.
- Time Limit: Players may book no more than 2 hours per day using the junior walk-on pass even if they are playing with different players. Note: During our peak season (Jan-Mar) players can book no more than 1.5 hours per day of junior walk-on time.
- When booking the court, players must tell the desk staff that the court is a junior walk-on court.
- Only the player who is enrolled in the class receives his/her portion of the court time for free.
- Parents & Kids Play for FREE: Again this year we will allow parents of the players in our junior program to play for free with their kids at no charge. Here is how it works.
- The child has to be a member of the Dewitt Tennis Center ($160 per year) and be enrolled in either a clinic OR taking
- a regularly scheduled weekly private lesson.
- The above will ensure that each player has a walk-on pass, which allows them to play for FREE if they book the court no
- earlier than 24 hours ahead of time.
- Then we allow parents to play on the child’s walk-on pass for FREE. The parent does not have to be a member of the
- club nor do they have to pay court time! – Their child’s walk-on pass will suffice.
- Anytime a player and parent want to hit together, they must book the court using the walk-on guidelines (24-hour limit)
- The parent can only hit with their child and not any other kids.
- Free Saturday Elite Class: If you take any 2-weekday Elite classes AND also a weekly private lesson, you get the Saturday Elite classes for FREE. Do NOT register for the Sat Class, we need to do it for it to be free.
- College Student Holiday Pass:Do you have a college-age student returning for the holiday season? We have temporary memberships available for any full-time college students who are returning to the Holland area for the holiday season. The pass is good from November 15 – January 15 each year.
- Cost: $50 – Includes membership privileges as well as FREE court time with the following restrictions:
- The court time may be booked any time the club is open.
Players may book the court no earlier than 24 hours before the time they want to play.
If any player on the court is using the walk-on pass, then all players must wait until 24 hours before the court is booked.
When booking the court, please tell the desk staff that the court is a “Holiday Pass” court.
Only the player that has the Holiday Pass receives his/her portion of the court time for free.
If you want to buy a Holiday Pass, please call the desk at 616-395-6060
If you have questions, please call our front desk at 616-395-6060.