THE TENNIS CENTER WILL BE CLOSED STARTING WED NOV 18 WITH HOPES OF REOPENING ON DEC 9.
FALL 2020 UPDATE: Our session dates for the indoor season are listed in the chart below.
The Indoor club may now be open, but masks MUST be worn even when playing on the court.
Daily health screenings (via smartphone) are required at check-in each time you come.
PARENT INFO (Grades K-5)
Below are several links we feel our parents will find helpful.
1) We are excited to be the areas only USTA accredited 10 & Under program. To see the guidelines we follow Click Here!
2) Learn how to keep your child in the game - Click Here!
3) Learn more about the state of junior tennis in the USA - Click Here!
4) Junior Walk On Pass: This is the secret weapon of everyone one of our highest ranked players. Every one of our best players has a junior walk-on pass and uses it. Our junior walk-on policy allows juniors that are members and currently enrolled in a clinic (or a regularly scheduled weekly private lesson) to play for FREE any day of the week. Below are the guidelines…
♦ Courts may be booked any day or time that the club is open.
♦ Players may book the court no earlier than 24 hours before the time they want to play.
♦ If any player on the court is using the walk-on pass, then all players must abide by the 24-hour rule before the court is
booked or they will be charged the normal court rate.
♦ When booking the court, players must tell the desk staff that the court is a junior walk-on court.
♦ Only the player that is enrolled in the class receives his/her portion of the court time for free.
5) Parents & Kids Play for FREE: Again this year we will allow parents of the players in our junior program to play for free with their kids at no charge. Here is how it works.
♦ The child has to be a member of the Dewitt Tennis Center ($160 per year) and be enrolled in either a clinic or taking a regularly scheduled weekly private lesson.
♦ The above will ensure that each player has a walk-on pass, which allows them to play for FREE if they book the court no earlier than 24 hours ahead of time.
♦ The parent does not have to be a member of the club nor do they have to pay court time! - Their child's walk-on pass will suffice.
♦ Anytime a player and parent want to hit together, they must book the court using the walk-on guidelines (24-hour limit)
♦ The parent can only hit with their child and not any other kids.
6) If you have questions, please call our front desk at 616-395-6060.