Memberships for the 2020-2021 indoor season are now available. The prices have been reduced to reflect a 2 month delay. The membership season begins Oct 19, 2020 and continues to Aug 31, 2021.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP RATES
- Couple $413
- Single $283 (each added child $88 (Up to age 18 (or 22 if in college) when parent(s) are joining)
- Student $133 (Cost for each student in the family when no parents are joining)
SENIOR MEMBERSHIP RATES (65+ years)
- Couple $325
- Single $195
IMPORTANT: If you have not done so yet, please create an account for yourself or family BEFORE you become a member. Please note that if you already created in the past, you do not need to do it again. Just log in to your account. If you cannot remember your password, use the Recover Password button.
Create your account HERE
Already Have an Account? Then click the button below.
NEW - Are you a snowbird that is gone for certain months of the year? We have a new program to help you that is called Court Cash and this is how it works... This needs to be done in person at the front desk and NOT online.
1) Members that travel south may ask to be considered for the Court Cash program. Each case will be reviewed independently for the reason they are making the request. This does NOT apply to those that are staying in town and just want to start their memberships later in the year.
2) If approved, we will do the math to determine what each person's weekly rate is for their type of membership. For example, a Single membership of $340 comes out to $6.54 per week.
3) Once that rate is determined, we will take the number of weeks you will be gone and give you Court Cash which can be used only for court time and PCT. (Not for lessons or weekly sign-ups). In the example above a member that is gone for 12 weeks... pays $340 for their annual membership which breaks down to $6.54 per week, x 12 weeks gone = $78.50 in Court Cash credit.
4) The deadline to use Court Cash will be by Aug 31 of each year. Credits will not carry over to the next membership year (Sept-Sept)